Since I can’t seem to make up my mind about a vanity for our master bathroom (buries face in hands) I thought I’d shift my attention to the mirrors. Seems like an easier decision, right? Yea, I thought so too until I saw how many amazing mirrors there are out there! And since I don’t know exactly what I’m doing for the major piece of furniture in the bathroom, I’m just kind of looking at pretty accessories with no direction at all.
But I thought I would at least share my great finds with all of you because, honestly, what kind of blogger would I be if I didn’t?!
Bathroom Vanity Mirrors
- 1st Dips Danish Modern Oval Top Mirror – $995 – found here. Since this is a website for antiques this is the only one listed and I need two…so it’s probably a no-go but I love the rounded wood and simplicity of it. If there were two, they’d work great.
- Serena & Lily Montara Mirror – $298 – found here. I’m afraid this might look to nautical for the bathroom, but I’ve loved this mirror for a long time and will find a place for it someday.
- West Elm Modern Hanging Mirror – $169 – found here. This is probably the winner, as I’ve imagined our bathroom with round hanging mirrors for some time now. The decision just seemed too easy (!) so I thought I’d keep looking…
- Crate & Barrel Seguro Reclaimed Wood Square Mirror – $599 – found here. My mom has a chunky wooden square mirror in a bathroom in her house and it’s just such a cool look, especially where you expect a rectangle shape. Ugh, now I can’t decide!
- Wisteria Scroll Pediment Mirror – $599 – found here. So I would buy this in a heartbeat because I love the wood color, but I’m afraid the details at the top make it too fancy for my look. Gah, so close!
- Finnish Design Shop Enter Mirror, Small – $74 – found here. Love the price, love the mirror, but I plan on adding a fun leather element elsewhere in the room and I’m pretty set on it. This might be too matchy-matchy. Otherwise, I’m sold!
- Williams Sonoma Home Hair on Hide Wall Mirror – $1,250 – found here. I love everything in the latest Williams Sonoma Home catalogue, but I’m pretty sure I can’t justify spending that much on mirrors that only kind of match. Crap!
- Zinc Door Theo Vintage Brass Small Mirror – $285 – found here. Depending on what sconces I do in the bathroom, this could be a winner. I need some black elements to ground the room and this rounded square mirror could do just the trick.
- Anthropologie Hoop Mirror – $248 – found here. My love of everything Anthropologie is not a secret and this mirror is no different. My only concern is that it might be too big, because it’s definitely not too perfect!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!